Want to come to the SOLD OUT FSU v. Clemson game on October 15th?
Want to stay at the BEST hotel for game-day, right in College Town near the Friday night concert/Recess/other Tallahassee nightlife?
This hotel has been sold out for over 8 months, but we’ve got a room!
Want to hang out, eat and drink at the Big Man Big Heart tailgate at the Legacy Walk before the game?
Want two tickets that are lower level, 50-yard line seats to watch the Noles battle Clemson in the BIGGEST game of the season??
Buy our raffle tickets for a chance to win!!
- 1 room for 2 nights Hotel Indigo Friday, October 14th- Sunday, October 16th.
- 2 tickets to the game 50th-yard line lower-level seats
- Invite to the Big Man Big Heart tailgate with all you care to drink and eat and specialty pre-game shots, a custom Big Man Big Heart spear from GotSpears, and a swag bag from @garnetand gold. Total value: $2,500.00
Buy your $50 tickets ASAP as we will be drawing the winning ticket next Sunday, October 18th, 2022. All proceeds support our Hurricane Ian Relief fund. No limit on the number of tickets purchased.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ULTIMATE GAMEDAY RAFFLE:
1. Sponsor. Big Man Big Heart (“BMBH”) is the sponsor of The Ultimate Gameday Experience Raffle. BMBH is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The purpose of the fundraiser is to raise funds for Big Man Big Heart’s Hurricane Ian Relief Fund.
2. Overview. The fundraiser begins on October 3, 2022, and ends on October 8, 2022.
3. Eligibility. Any person 18 years of age or older, residing where the fundraiser is not prohibited, may purchase an Entry Ticket to be entered in the drawing (such person shall be herein known as the “Ticket Holder”). An affidavit of eligibility may be required from ticket holders who win a prize. BMBH staff members, Board Members, and their immediate family members (in this instance known as spouses and children) are prohibited from purchasing entries.
4. Rules. By presenting an Entry Ticket, each Ticket Holder accepts and agrees to be bound by all the rules, limitations, conditions, and restrictions set forth herein (the “Rules”), as well as all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations. BMBH’s decisions in all matters concerning the fundraiser and its interpretation and application of the Rules shall be final. Please contact BMBH if you have questions regarding the Rules, entry without purchase, or the fundraiser itself. The fundraiser is void where prohibited by law.
5. Releases. By presenting an Entry Ticket, each Ticket Holder releases BMBH, its directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all liability with respect to the fundraiser, including, but not limited to, the selection process and the interpretation and application of the Rules, and from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, and each Ticket Holder agrees to indemnify and hold BMBH harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the winner’s acceptance or use of any prize. Each Ticket Holder agrees that his/her name, likeness, and any statements made by him/her regarding the prize may be used by BMBH for advertising or publicity purposes in social media, print publications, on websites, and in other media without compensation, and in lists of prize winners that may be published or shared.
6. Entry Tickets. The suggested donation to purchase an Entry Ticket for the fundraiser is $50.00 (U.S. Funds only). Each Entry Ticket has one name designated to that ticket. Any eligible person may purchase more than one Entry Ticket. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid Entry Tickets sold. Tickets will not be sold after 11:30 p.m., Eastern Standard Time (“EST”), Sunday, October 8, 2021. The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances in raffles, lotteries, or similar drawings for valuable prizes are not gifts, and consequently do not qualify as deductible charitable contributions. An Entry Ticket is not valid and shall not be entered in the fundraiser until a full and satisfactory donation for such Entry Ticket is received by BMBH. Tickets are not transferable.
7. Prizes. There is one prize that will be randomly drawn including 1 room for 2 nights at Hotel Indigo Friday, October 14th- Sunday, October 16th;
2 tickets 50th-yard line lower level seats to the FSU vs. Clemson game; an Invite to the Big Man Big Heart tailgate; a custom Big Man Big Heart spear from GotSpears; and a swag bag from Garnet & Gold. The total value of more than $2,500.00. Winners will be contacted after the drawing with details on how to pick up prizes.
8. Drawing. The drawing will be conducted on October 9, 2022, at approximately 12:30 p.m EST. BMBH will use a random generator to draw order numbers during the virtual online event. BMBH will maintain a list of order numbers drawn and winners associated with such Entry Tickets. BMBH reserves the right to cancel, suspend or delay the drawing for any reason